Numerous active chemical properties within sarsaparilla, including strong antioxidants, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory compounds.
Help treat some of the following health problems:
• Coughs and colds
• Rheumatoid arthritis pains, joint pain or rheumatism
• Skin problems, including psoriasis, toe fungus, wounds, ulcers and ringworm
• Muscle pains, weakness or fatigue
• Low libido and sexual impotence
30ml glass dropper bottle
Dosage: each whole dropper is equivalent to 250mg dose.
take 200 to 600 milligrams per day directly or with juice/water. Please consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any natural supplements, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
ALCOHOL FREE – 30ml glass dropper bottle
- Drinks – tea, juice, coffee…
- Food – baking, cooking…
- Home brewing – beer, cider, kombucha…
- Topical application – apply directly to skin (no open wounds)
- Vaping – mix with flavoured e.juice or PG. Sub ohm devices recommended
Showing 25–28 of 28 results